Social Icons

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Mohanlal talks aboutthe murder of T.P Chandrasekharan.

Unlike some cultural leaders who keep silent on controversial issues, Mohanlal has posted his response to the killing of T.P.Chandrasekharan in his blog. Writing on his 52nd birthday, in the article titled ‘Two mothers in my mind’, he has mentioned his own mother who has been in hospital in a critical condition for the last three months and Chandrasekharan’s mother. ‘I have seen my mother’s agony whenever I have been in pain. Imagine the anguish of a mother whose son has been cut to pieces’, Mohanlal wrtes in his owhhandwriting in the blog. ‘I haven’t met T.P.Chandrasekhar but I understand he is about my age. So his mother should be about my mother’s age. I’m not talking politics but it is reprehensible to live in this land of killing and contract killing’, he concludes the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates